Monday, March 28, 2011

Update

So I have been horrid on these updates but been so busy with stupid shit trying to catch up, honestly right now I should be doing tons of homework and catching up on stuff but no motivation like always. No poker in the past week, so that concludes the Monday update of poker, will eventually post graphs when I am not so lazy. I have a bunch of posts planned, I just have to sit down tomorrow or sometime to actually write them up and post.

Few things to note:

Bought and downloaded: Dr. Horribles Sing-along-blog, seriously a really funny basically short featuring NPH, I used to have it downloaded when it was free, but I said fuck it and bought it anyway. Not sure why I like it so much but its funny and nice to have to just watch every once and a while.

I went out Saturday night with Kelly, and it was actually really great. We went and got some food, like always, and then drove around in my car for like two hours and just jammed out and had a talk. Was nice to listen to some old music and have it remind me of my life, I will post more on that later but honestly Kelly is awesome and I miss her all the time, wish we were better friends, or that I was not just a loser and had to shut myself out from everyone in my life.

Totally just remembered that I have a test tomorrow, will study some in the morning I guess. According to her email there is only one small essay so I should be able to wing it pretty easily though my grade sucks so bad that who knows at this point. Again no motivation.

Last but not least, a song that is totally killing me the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment