Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What to say?

I said I was going to update every day, but god I am already being lazy. I totally slept through class again today. I REALLY have to stop being so lazy. I am going to fuck myself over even harder by not going to class but I have no motivation to do anything but sit at my stupid computer and waste my life.

Only interesting thing to note, last night this girl Nina sent me a message at like 3AM, it was alright I was still up randomly thinking about my ex-gf. I haven't talked to her in quite a while, and of course she only messaged me because she needed some tech help. Nothing I could really help her with but we got into an interesting conversation about her life recently. Seriously how lucky can some people get, she somehow meet basically a Norwegian prince who is rich and good looking and has powerful family. Oh did it make me so depressed and quite jealous, even though a prince isn't exactly my style.. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment