Thursday, July 22, 2010

NEW UPDATEAMENTS

John bugged me to update, so update I shall.

Since last time I have continued to run good for most part, few down sessions that i've grinded out for even days and a few good sessions. My overall graph now looks like














Winning near 8bb/100 over a good sample so I am pretty happy about it. I still def think there are room for improvement and will work harder once i get back into a reasonable schedule and know what is going to happen with new RL job. Should shot take at 50 soon enough but keep having to withdraw. Going to wait for 30 buyins so I am not super far away but might take me a while with my low volume.

Having an HEM stat review with Mpethy tomorrow and will post a report of what I know will be an excellent session that will help me get better and hopefully help me do well at the half dollar when I move up.

1 comment: