Monday, January 25, 2010

Life rant time

First off, had one down session on pokerstars, right after a small withdraw. Both just standard stuff but wasn't really focused and just got off. xfered some money to tilt to try this rush shit. And I ran LOLbad and lost 10 (yes 10 buyins) at 10nl. Whatever, xfered what was left back to pokerstars.Haven't been focused or motivated so I haven't played at all. So that ends my grind for supernova more then likely.

Life rant time.Sarah and I are doing good, which is probably the only bright spot in my life. Friends? John Wu. That is the list. I try to talk to Kelly and Ron but they just do not give a shit, and honestly I am so fed up with having to wait upon people to be bored enough to talk to me. Even when I do see them it makes me nothing but more depressed because I realize how empty and hopeless my life is.They both have lives, and friends, and actually go out and do things where I sit around and waste my life away. I have no friends, no job, do shitty in school.

Kelly now says she is not going to move out of her apartment and find a place with me, so basically I am screwed for next year, probably going to have to move home. Which will completely fuck up my life, but fuck it. It can't get any worse then it already is.

/endrant

1 comment: